This website belongs to a project coordinated by Fundación de la Universidad de Cantabria para el Estudio y la Investigación Financiera (UCEIF), through its Centro Internacional Santander Emprendimiento (CISE).
Therefore, this website is managed under UCEIF’s cookies policy.
UCEIF: COOKIES POLICY
We want to make sure you enjoy browsing our website and have a pleasant experience. In this sense, we inform you that this website leaves cookies on your computer to gather information about your use of it.
1. Cookies are text files with small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Then, on each subsequent visit, they are sent back to the website where they originated or to another website that recognises them.
2. Cookies allow our systems to recognise the user’s device and immediately activate any previous settings.
3. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is sent to your computer’s hard drive.
1. Cookies are useful for the following reasons:
a) They allow the website to recognise the user’s device and display content tailored to the user’s interests.
b) They help us improve our website to offer you a better service according to your requirements.
c) They allow us to recognise your device when you access our website again.
d) They store information about your favourite activities on the website so that they can adapt it to your particular interests. For example, if allowed, we can show you ads tailored to your interests and answer your queries more quickly.
2. By using our website you agree that we may place on your device the types of cookies listed below, unless you have configured your browser to reject them, and use such data under this policy.
Broadly speaking, there are two types of cookies: the cookies of origin and those of third parties.
1. Origin cookies are those that the website operator serves directly on your computer; they are often used to recognise your computer when you access the site again and to remember your preferences while browsing..
2. Third-party cookies are served by a service provider on behalf of the website operator; the service provider may use them to recognise your computer when visiting other websites. Third-party cookies are usually used for the analysis of websites or for advertising purposes..
1. This table explains which cookies we use and why.
Used by Google Analytics to analyse browsing behaviour, allowing traffic statistics to be compiled on the page.
Used by Google Analytics to identify the same user during a single day, allowing traffic statistics to be compiled on the page.
Used by Google Analytics to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session, allowing traffic statistics to be compiled on the page.
We use it to remember the user’s selection regarding the necessary cookies.
We use it to remember the user’s selection regarding the non-necessary cookies.
We use it to remember if the user has seen the cookie notice.
2. UCEIF has no power over the publication of third-party cookies. Visit the website of the third parties responsible for these cookies for more information about them.
4. If you only want to accept our cookies, but not those of our service providers and partners, select the option “Block third party cookies” (or similar) from your browser.
1. This website uses Google Analytics, a Google Inc. analytics service, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.U.S.A.(“Google”).
2. Google Analytics also uses “cookies”, i.e. text files that are saved on your device, to help to analyse your use of the website.
3. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website is normally transmitted to a Google server located in the United States, where it is stored.
4. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will initially truncate its IP address in the member states of the European Union or the European Economic Area. The complete IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the United States to truncate it there, in exceptional cases.
5. Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to report on the website’s activities and to provide us with additional services related to the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transferred from your browser by Google Analytics will not be linked to any other data held by Google.
6. You can avoid storing cookies by setting up the corresponding navigation software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to fully use all the features offered by this website. You may prevent Google from collecting and processing data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address); to do this, download a browser add-on to the following link and install it:google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.